Jump to main navigation. Jump to main content

Trinity Apostolic Church, Minneapolis, MN

The Evangelical English Lutheran Church of Holy Trinity, an off-shoot of St. Peder's (Danish) that wanted English language services, worshipped at this address from 1908 to 1923.

The Norwegian Lutheran Memorial congregation worshipped at this address in 1922.

The Slovak Evangelical Lutheran Church of Holy Trinity congregation worshipped at this address from 1926 to 1956. 

 

 

Building Address: 

2900 29th Ave. South

Photo Date: 

2013

Photographer: 

Marilyn J. Chiat